The safety and well-being of everyone who visits the Garden continues to remain our priority. We have heard from many of you about how the continued access to our 87-acres of natural space is what is helping you maintain comfort, health and a sense of peace in these uncertain times. We are proud that we can serve the community in this way at such a critical period in our lives.
We respect the recent County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health’s “Safer at Home” orders. Please know that we work closely with the local governing agencies to help us understand these regulations and how to apply them to the Garden. As determined by the County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation, we continue to remain open while helping enforce the requirements of no group congregations and maintaining the mandated safe physical distances from one another. Due to these requirements, advanced purchase is required for Garden entry. The Garden remains open to our members and online ticket-buyers. For the safety of our staff and visitors, and to lessen the exposure to and spread of the virus, we are no longer accepting in-person payments.
In addition to this and for the safety of everyone at South Coast Botanic Garden and the community, we ask that you please:
- Stay at home when sick and seek medical attention when needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough into a tissue and immediately dispose of it.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid shaking hands and instead use an alternative greeting protocol.
We hope that the South Coast Botanic Garden can continue to remain this community resource for as long as it is safely possible. Please join us in following the “Safer at Home” mandates so that as a community, we can deter the spread of COVID-19.
• The Garden remains open for your walk or hike.
• Both Members and ticket-buyers require advance reservations
through our online system.
• All guests are required to wear protective face coverings and maintain
the required safe physical distance from others.
Special Notice:Become a MemberPurchase a TicketReserve a Member Ticket