- Advanced daily admission tickets for Members.
- Please sign in before reserving your ticket
- Advanced daily admission tickets for non-members.
- $15/adults, $11/seniors and students, $5/children 5-12, free/children under 4
Treat mom to something special this Mother's Day
- Pick from Tea Service in the Rose Garden, a Bespoke Picnic in the Lower Meadow or a Picnic Box for 4!
Immerse yourself in the world of butterflies
- If you’re a Member, please sign in before reserving your ticket
Hop aboard the Washed Ashore Adventure Tour
- If you’re a Member, please sign in before reserving your ticket.
**Please note, visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Garden is open to the public 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day).
GARDEN HOURS: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Last entrance allowed at 4:30 p.m.)
FOUNDATION HOURS: Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday-Sunday: Closed
GROUP VISITS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC: Groups MUST break out into bubbles of 10 or less
with at least one adult (age 16 or higher) per bubble at all times, including entering the Garden and picnicking.
These groups should be arranged prior to visiting the Garden and should not mix with one another while enjoying our 87 acres separately.
All visitors, including groups, are required to have advanced ticket reservations prior to their visit.
There is no discount for group purchases at this time. Before entering the Garden,
a Ranger will meet with your group to provide a safety briefing.
Buses should never park and unload visitors at the base of the ticketing ramp or at the red-painted curb.
Buses may find a place to park in the diagonal parking spaces allotted for school visitors,
and if not available, may park near the mulched section of our parking lot or near the horse trail entrance.