MUSIC ON THE MEADOW – LABOR DAY CONCERT
September 2, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday, September 2 | 3 – 5 p.m.
Free with Membership or General Admission Ticket
The Garden comes alive with music this holiday weekend with the Palos Verdes Symphonic Band. Bring the whole family. Enjoy and explore music and all it evokes – emotion, memories and images. The band will unlock the secrets of how music is made in this exciting, interactive program, “Stories Through Music”. Bring your own picnic, blankets, shade umbrellas and chairs to enjoy this final concert of the summer.
Purchase advance General Admission tickets online, or at the Visitor Services Center at the Garden.
Free for Members or with a General Admission Ticket
RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE: Get Your Tickets in Advance!
MEMBERS, please VERIFY YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT CHECKOUT and your ticket price will REDUCE TO ZERO!
Food and Drinks
The following will be available for purchase at the concert:
- El Tiburón tacos- fish, shrimp, steak, chicken, and carnitas tacos
- Honey Honey- fruit smoothies with boba, chai tea, milk tea
- Beer and Wine
- Crepes Suzette- savory healthy options along with sweet crepes
- Naked Bakes- gluten free cupcakes
- Teofilo Coffee- serving iced and hot specialty coffee