MOVIE NIGHT: INCREDIBLES 2
July 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tickets Available Online and Onsite at the Garden
$6 Members | $11 Non-members
Ticket Sale Dates:
April 15 for Members | May 1 for Non-members
Incredibles 2 is a 2018 American computer-animated superhero film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. Written and directed by Brad Bird, it is a sequel to The Incredibles (2004) and the second full-length installment of the franchise. The story follows the Parr family as they try to restore public’s trust in superheroes while balancing their family life, only to combat a new foe who seeks to turn the populace against all superheroes. Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their roles from the first film; newcomers to the cast include Huckleberry Milner, Bob Odenkirk, Catherine Keener and Jonathan Banks. Michael Giacchino returned to compose the score.
Join us on the meadow for this unique outdoor summer experience: movie night in the Garden! For this special evening, dress the part of your favorite superhero! Bring your blankets, chairs and picnic to sit among the flowers and under the stars to watch the main attraction: Incredibles 2!
Family-friendly concessions available, along with beer and wine. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the movie begins at dusk (approximately 8:15 p.m.). Guests are invited to take the Fairies vs Trolls challenge or go for a sunset stroll in the Garden before the movie. Ticket sales are limited to provide an excellent guest experience.
- Event Hours: Friday, July 12, 2019 • 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- A 30 minute session with ElectriKids begins at 6:45 p.m. for kids of all ages
- Before the movie begins guests are invited to take the Fairies vs Trolls challenge or go for a sunset stroll in the Garden.
- Movie begins at dusk, approximately 8:15 p.m.
- Food and drink concessions will be available for purchase. (Family-friendly options, as well as beer and wine. No outside alcohol permitted.)
On Friday, July 12th, doors open at 6:00 pm and the movie starts after sunset around 8:00 pm. Garden closes after the film is finished, around 10:00 pm.
$6 for members, $11 for non-members.
Yes! For the safety of all guests, bag checks will be conducted before entering the Garden.
Yes! We will have beer and wine available for purchase throughout the event. No outside alcohol permitted.
Arrive early to ensure a smoother parking process. All parking is FREE!
- Carpooling is recommended as the lot fills quickly.
- Overflow parking is available at the Rolling Hills United Methodist Church parking lot from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. The parking lot entrance is just south of the Garden’s entrance on Crenshaw and on the same side of the street.
Depends! There are a limited amount of tickets available for purchase to ensure an excellent guest experience. If there are still tickets available the day of the event, guests can purchase them until sold out. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance due to limited amount available.
Yes! Chair setting will be on the left and blankets on the right, when facing the screen. Get here early to get your space! Please note: this event is bring your own chair (encourage low-slung chairs)!
We encourage all guests to be respectful participants of the movie night experience. We encourage guests to carpool and arrive together. Any guest reserving an unreasonable amount of space may be asked to downsize their space.
At Garden closing, all guests must exit the Garden and re-enter for the Movie Night. This is to ensure the highest quality experience for all guests participating in the event. This also ensures that all guests go through security prior to entering the event, which will begin at 6:00 pm.
Bring a picnic blanket, lawn chairs, and weather-appropriate gear (sunscreen, hats, and/or jackets). Bring your own picnic food and non-alcoholic beverages, too! We will have food, beer and wine available for purchase as well. Note that the Garden cools off significantly at night – sweatshirts after sunset are recommended! Bug spray is recommended too!
Please: no canopies, tents, glass or outside alcohol!
- Pre-Show fitness activity from 6:45-7:15 pm!
- Fairies vs Trolls Hunt AFTER HOURS until the movie begins!
- Explore the Garden after hours at dusk – a magical time of day in the Garden!
Note- The rest of the Garden closes after the movie begins.
- Tacos- Quesadillas, burritos, tacos, aguas (watermelon juice, etc.)
- Naked Bakes- cotton candy cupcakes special for this event! Gluten free!
- Beer and Wine Cart
- Coffee Cart
- Cash and Credit Card will be accepted, but we encourage guests to bring cash.
- Food and Alcohol will be open from 6:00 pm-9:30 pm.
Food & Drinks Available Onsite
By California Fusion Bowls
By Teofilo Coffee
Quality Beer & Wine
By Bubble Tap Trailer
By Naked Bakes
Serving a variety of cupcakes including a limited edition Cotton Candy flavor!
Movie Night Code of Conduct
Know before you go! In order to ensure the best experience possible, please click here to see our movie night code of conduct information.