FALL FESTIVAL – NEW!
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on October 13, 2019 at 11:00 am
Saturday and Sunday, October 12 and 13 | 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Free with Membership or General Admission Ticket
Celebrate all-things fall at the first ever Fall Festival in the Garden! Fall garden-themed jewelry, artwork, food and drinks will be available for purchase. The festival will feature pieces from “Hide and Seek: Art Meets Nature”, the Garden’s new art exhibit. Enjoy the Garden in celebration of this special season with games and activities for all ages, fall wares and seasonal harvest beers and wine. Hop on the tram for a free ride to and from the festival!
Windy Ridge Bluegrass Band!
Catch live music with Windy Ridge Bluegrass Band from 2:30-4:00pm both Saturday and Sunday during the Fall Festival! Check out the band here.
Fall Plant Sale!
Stock up on a variety of plants at the sale – all grown here at South Coast Botanic Garden!
Saturday and Sunday
11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Daily
Vendors and wares to expect at the Fall Festival:
- Fall Plant Sale- Featuring plants propagated at the South Coast Botanic Garden
- South Coast Botanic Garden Craft Sale – Featuring craft and wares from our very own South Coast Botanic Garden Craft Workshop
- Rare Fruit Growers- Featuring fruit trees and other plants
- Ex Libris & Kumlin Design- Featuring fall themed garden décor
- Pint Fermin- Featuring fall Kombucha and make your own Kombucha workshops
- Craft Beer and Wine- Featuring pumpkin beer
- Food Vendors- Featuring fall themed bites and meals:
- Naked Bakes- Gluten free cupcakes
- Crepes Suzette- Sweet and savory crepes
- Sausage Masters- Variety of gourmet sausages
- Taco Loco- Variety of tacos, burritos and quesadilla
- Brothers Hummus- Fresh hummus
- Teofilo Coffee- Gourmet Philippine iced and hot coffee
Arrive early to ensure a smoother parking process. All parking is FREE! Carpooling is recommended as the lot fills quickly. Three options for parking:
- South Coast Botanic Garden Parking Lot
- Overflow parking at the Rolling Hills United Methodist Church next door:
- Saturday, October 12, 12:00 P.M.– 10:30 P.M.
- Sunday, October 13, 3:00 P.M.– 5:00 P.M.
- Overflow parking is available at the Promenade on the Peninsula parking structure, levels 2 and 3.
- 550 Deep Valley Drive, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Shuttles will run from the Promenade to the Garden every 20 minutes from 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and will be located near the Deep Valley Drive turnaround by El Pollo Inka.
Free for Members or with a General Admission Ticket
RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE: Get Your Tickets in Advance!
MEMBERS, please VERIFY YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT CHECKOUT and your ticket price will REDUCE TO ZERO!