Saturday, Jan. 25 — 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Humans: Free with Membership or Garden admission | Dogs: $1.00 per paw
Who let the dogs out!? South Coast did! Animal lovers unite ‘cause this Garden is going to the dogs. For the first time ever, fur babies are welcome at the Garden on this special day. Hit the Garden’s 87 acres and miles of trails with your four-legged friend. Whether you have your own pack of pups, just one or even none, this day has something for everyone: treats, photo booths and dress up – all for dogs! Owners will also be in for some fun surprises.
Some Dogs’ Day Vendors onsite 11am-4pm:
- Diana Lundin Pet Photography- Portraits of guests and their dogs
- Furkids Boutique- Scarfs, outfits, wears
- Lomita Obedience Training Club- Training and tabling with information
- Camp Run-A-Mutt- Boarding, Daycare, etc.
- A Bark Idea- Dog trainer, behaviorist, and sitter
- Posh Pups and Co- Dog Bandanas