A Children’s Mini Camp Series * Ages 3 and up
$69 per Series (Members) | $88 per Series (Non-members)
Six series to choose from:
Each series is one session per week, held for four weeks. Sign up for one series or for multiple!
- Sign Up For Tuesdays at 9:30am – 10:30am | October 27, November 3, 10, 17
- Sign Up For Wednesdays at 9:30am – 10:30am | October 28, November 4, 11, 18
- Sign Up For Wednesdays at 11:00am – Noon | October 28, November 4, 11, 18
- Sign Up For Saturdays at 9:30am – 10:30am | October 31, November 7, 14, 21
- Sign Up For Saturdays at 11:00am – Noon | October 31, November 7, 14, 21
Engage kids in exercise, dance, and socializing all while outside (distanced, in masks) soaking up some Vitamin N (Nature)! Instructor Allison Schmitz leads kids through fun, energetic and creative dancing in the Garden. Dances and games like kid-friendly thriller, raining tacos, baby shark, and hip hop classics – so fun even parents will want to join in! Fun activities involving movement on the lawns where you’ll jump like a frog or run like a bear, all fun and games while outside exploring nature. Ages three and up (must be potty trained)!
Participants must have their own water bottle, sunscreen and face mask. Plus comfy sneakers!
- Limited capacity to ensure safety (10 kids per session)
- Face masks required
- Physical distancing enforced
- Hand sanitizer provided, bathrooms available for handwashing before and after camp session
- Employee and participant health screening (temperature check) before each session
Waivers and paperwork will be emailed upon registration.