Thursdays, July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6
Series: $75 members / $85 non-members
Materials Fee: $12 or less per surface (payable to instructor)
Class is limited to 10 students maximum on a first come, first served basis. Registration is required 48 hours in advance.
Join Teri Richards, multi-certified OSCI Art Instructor, in creating painted and etched pieces of art. Surfaces include canvas, porcelain, wood, metal, glass and fabrics such as silk, microfiber, cotton canvas and water color paper. No previous painting experience required.
- Painting apron or large painting shirt to cover clothing
- Loose-leaf, three-ring binder
- Pencil, pen and small scissors
- Sheets or a roll of transfer paper. *not tracing paper*
- Q-tips with a pointed end
- Small bottle of rubbing alcohol
- Baby food jar with tight lid
- Set of One Stroke acrylic brushes (available from instructor at discount)
- Set of One Stroke enamel brushes (available from instructor at discount)
- A One Stroke double-sided water container with scraper (available from instructor at discount)
- One Stroke pallet with wells for paint and to hold paper plates or a plastic washable large paint pallet (available from instructor at discount)
- Small plastic box with lid to stash small supplies
- A tote, rolling cart or Carry-all to transport painted surfaces and other supplies.
Instructor provides all paints and a plastic sleeved kit with design, written instructions, photo of project, and a numbered worksheet guide. Listed items can be purchased at Michael’s, JoAnn’s, Staples or Aaron Brothers.
Registration required for this class. Online registration not available for this event. Please call Guest Services Center to register.